Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

When it rains it pours

We got back from our vacation Sunday night and we were looking forward to a relaxing day on Monday but Monday was far from relaxing. Monday morning we finally decided to take the cats to the humane society. I really didn't want to even consider this option but we couldn't take the messes they left us anymore. After an extremly difficult good-bye Chris left with cats. I tried to busy myself so I wouldn't think about them. So I put the clothes in the dryer and sat down to read something. A few minutes later the dryer stopped so I was puzzled. I went to see what had happened and when I opened the dryer door I could smell something burning. This is not good. When Chris got back he tried to get it to work with no success. So we spent our nice relaxing day looking for a new dryer. We ended up finding a good deal on a front load washer and dryer. They were able to deliever today which is great since we have a these dirty clothes from our trip. The bright part of the whole day was Hayden. He has slept really well since we've been home and he's been extremely happy. I'll post about our trip when I have some time to sit and think straight.

No comments: